I am an information technology professional who has worked in the industry for 10 years. I specialize in SOE (Standard Operating Environment) design, deployment and management for Windows operating systems. I have a strong understanding of ConfigMgr 2012 site design, implementation and administration. I have advanced knowledge of application packaging, application virtualization, patch management, and scripting.
I am a firm believer that change is a good thing. I believe that just because a process or solution has been in place for a long time, it does not mean it is the best way to do it. I like to question why something is done a particular way, and investigate ways of improving or replacing. Collaboration between differing groups of people can deliver amazing solutions if we can get over personal preferences and think about the end goal. At the end of the day, I am here to ensure that the business can run as smoothly as possible.
I have learned a breadth of technologies and skills, focusing in the following areas:
– Operating System Design & Deployment
– System Center Configuration Manager 2012 implementation and administration
– Application packaging with Flexera AdminStudio
– Application virtualization with Microsoft App-V
– Advanced Scripting with Powershell and VBScript
– Software Update and Patch Management with SCCM 2012
– Automation, and repeatable processes
My IT Community “gifts”
http://vbscriptwrapper.codeplex.com/ – VBScript wrappers created to ease in deployment of applications in an Enterprise environment. Standardized, simple-to-use, and available for free!
Certificates of Completion for the training courses (some with assessments) I have completed